Frankford Arsenal Drop Out 6 oz. Aerosol
The modern way to "smoke" your bullet molds. Applied to the cavities of a cold, clean bullet mold, Frankford Arsenal 6 oz. Drop Out Mold Release literally allows the just-cast bullets to "drop-out" with no tapping or pounding. When applied sparingly Drop Out provides a thin dry film coating of micron-sized graphite. This coating produces a slick, friction-free surface for easy release of bullets.
- Easy to Apply
- Fast Drying
- Long Lasting
- Convenient 6 oz Aerosol can
- This product will NOT be shipped Internationally
- No Chlorofluorocarbone (CFC)
- No Chlorinated solvents
- No fluoronated solvents
- Safety glasses and Gloves should be worn, when using this product
- Since the manufacturer, distributor and seller cannot control the use or the effect of the us of this product, no warranty is expressed or implied. Manufacturer, distributor and seller do not accept any responsibility beyond refund of purchase price for damages sustained from the use or misuse of this product or for any injury from inhalation, ingestion or absorption through the skin your rights may vary from state to state.
- Contents extremely flammable and under pressure
- Keep away from fire, sparks, heated surfaces and direct sunlight. Exposure to temperatures above 120 degrees F may cause bursting.
- DO NOT puncture, incinerate (burn), or dispose in trash compactor.
- Use in a well VENTILATED AREA ONLY. Vapors will accummulate readily and may ignite explosively
- Avoid breathing of vapors and contact with skin and eyes
- Reports have associated repeated and prolonged occupational overexposure to solvents with permanent brain and nervous system damage. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents may be harmful or fatal.
- Keep Out Childrens Reach
Help for product FR-763758