Frequently Asked Questions
See the Customer Rewards Program for details.
Unfortunately Lee Precision does not make a Quick Trim die for .357 SIG and none of the existing Quick Trim dies will work with .357 SIG cases.
You might consider the Lee Precision Case Length Gauge and Shell Holder for .357 SIG.[ 29 Nov 2017 ]Was this answer helpful?
Unfortunately, Lee Precision does not sell the Load Master press set up for .30-30 Winchester. You can convert a Load Master to load .30-30 Winchester by adding products:[ 12 Oct 2020 ]Was this answer helpful?
Yes, at the time of this writing, we can ship most items to Serbia.The best way to see shipping costs is to put your desired items in the shopping cart.
- Place your desired items in the shopping cart.
- Click the Shopping Cart icon at the top of every page.
- Choose your Country, Region / State, and enter your Post Code.
- Click the "Get Quotes" button.
- The available shipping options and prices will be displayed.
— or —
[ 13 Dec 2019 ]Was this answer helpful?
- Place your desired items in the shopping cart.
- Proceed through check out as normal.
- The available shipping options and prices will be displayed before you are required to enter payment information.
- The United States Postal Servic (USPS) is a department of the United States government that supplies shipping service for up to medium sized packages in the United States and to many other countries. USPS service is generaly reliable and eceonomical for smaller packages within the United States and to many countries outside the United States. After customs clearance, packages are transfered to the local postal service for final delivery.
- UPS is a private shipping company based in the United States that provides shipping service for up to medium sized pacakages in the United States and to select other countries. Service is generaly reliable and cost effective for larger and heavier packages than the USPS within the United States. UPS shipping costs to destinations outside the United States are often quite high. UPS claims to be the world's largest package delivery company.
- Direct Link is the international division of Post Nord, the postal and package delivery service of the Danish and Swedish governments. Direct Link has a great deal of experience with international shipments to challenging destinations. Direct Link does not deliver to United States destinations. Packages travel via USPS to the Direct Link facitliy in Carson, California where they are transfered to Direct Link transportation to the destination country. After customs clearance, packages are transfered to the local postal service for final delivery. Direct Link Service is generaly reliable and often less expensive than other options, especially for heavy items.
Please be aware:
[ 26 Jan 2019 ]Was this answer helpful?
- Shipping to countries outstide the United States is often challenging and sometimes plagued by unpredictable delays and interruptions. See our International Shipping News Blog for regular shipping reports prvided by Direct Link. These reports can alert you to local problems that may affect delivery of your package.
- Local postal carriers in destination countries vary widely in quality and reliabiliy. We can not gaurantee the performance of local postal carriers.
This may be covered by the manufacturer warranty. The manufuacturer, Battenfeld Technologies, requires all warranty requests be submitted direct to them.
You can submit a warranty request by phone to (573) 445-9200 or through their web site contact page.[ 11 Dec 2018 ]Was this answer helpful?
Unfortunately Lee Precision does not have a way to mount the Lee 90058 Perfect Powder Measure on a press. It is bench mount only.[ 12 Jun 2018 ]Was this answer helpful?
Unfortunately, the manufuacturer of Frankford Arsenal products will not allow us to sell outside the United States. This includes repair parts so we are unable to ship Frankford Arsenal products and parts to Germany.[ 16 Feb 2019 ]Was this answer helpful?
Thanks for your interest. We appreciate your business.Our Customer Reward Points provide an automatic discount for every dollar you spend with us. In addition, we occassionaly publish special offers on our facebook page and through email newsletters.Go to the FS Reloading facebook page to get facebook discount codes.Sign up for our email newsletter to receive email special offers.[ 26 Oct 2017 ]Was this answer helpful?
When full length sizing cases in non-carbide dies, it is necessary to properly lubricate the case and the inside of the case neck so that it will not get stuck during resizing into the steel die. With a properly lubed case, Lee's Reloader Press or Breech Lock Hand Press will easily accomplish proper resizing of even the largest of magnum cases.
If you are resizing rifle or handgun cases in a steel die, you should lube every case. If you are sizing pistol cases in a Lee carbide die, lube every 25th case or so to make resizing easier.
Using some Lee resizing lubricant, spread a small amount around the case below the shoulder so that there is a thin film. With the small amount of film that remains on your finger, "scrape" some into the inside of the case neck. Even though it's only on one side of the inside case neck, resize the case. Additional cases that have had the same procedure ensures that the decapper / expander inside the sizing die is properly lubricated. This method is far easier and faster than using the many utensils meant to completely coat the inside of the case neck.
Although you are not required to lube cases for use in carbide dies, we have found that if you just briefly roll the cases around in a cloth that has a light amount of oil on it, the increased ease of case sizing is very noticeable.[ 24 Oct 2017 ]Was this answer helpful?
The Lee Anniversary kit and Lee Breech Lock Challenger Kit will work for both rifle and pistol cartridges. The main difference is the way in which cases are primed. The Lee Anniversary kit is for those who prefer to prime on the press (typically customers reloading handgun cartridges since there is minimal case conditioning required). The Lee Breech Lock Challenger press is for those who prefer to prime off the press using the Lee Auto-Prime XR (typically customers reloading rifle cartridges since cases need to be trimmed).
These kits are designed to be "Generic" kits, to which you will add the appropriate die set(s) for the cartridge(s) you wish to reload.
For rifle calibers, you should also add the appropriate Lee Case Length Gauge and Shell Holder to go with the case trimming tools included in the kit. Pistol cases seldom need to be trimmed as they generally wear out before they need to be trimmed. However, we stock Lee Case Length Gauge and Shell Holder sets for those people who want the extra peace of mind.[ 24 Oct 2017 ]Was this answer helpful?
Only Boxer primed cases can be reloaded using Lee Precision tools. Boxer primed cases can be identified by a single centrally located flash hole in the primer pocket. Berdan primed cases have two or more smaller diameter flash holes located off center, and can not be reloaded with Lee tools.[ 24 Oct 2017 ]Was this answer helpful?