Whether you shoot a handgun, shotgun, rifle, black powder or some special application, J Dewey has the right cleaning rod for you!
Dewey's ball bearing handle design has been one of the most recognizable in the industry and is sought after the world over by all types of shooters.
Dewey's nylon coating is the thickest on the market. Many competitors have tried to duplicate the process without success.
- TM Solution by Sinclair International and Montana X-Treme Solutions have been found to attack the nylon coating on Dewey coated rods. We strongly recommend not using these solutions with Dewey coated rods. If you plan on using these cleaners, please we recommend Dewey brass or stainless steel rods.
- For .22 Rimfire and CZ Shooters we recommend using .20 caliber cleaning rods, as the .22 caliber rods have been found to be at times too large to fit through those tight barrels.
- When ordering a J Dewey .20 caliber rod for use with .22 caliber jags, mops, brushes, etc, you will need to order the Dewey 17A adapter.
- Please use pistol length brushes with Dewey small diameter rods to reduce the stress on the cleaning rod.
- All J Dewey cleaning rods are of one-piece construction unless otherwise stated.
- All listed rod lengths do not include the handle assembly.