Up to 15% off!
There is a bewildering variety of shot shell reloaders available on the market today with an equally wide range of prices. Some of these machines are wondrous devices to watch in action. However, they also sport wondrous prices with many of them over $1,000 each. Such price levels are not justified for most scatter-gun shooters. We have found a more modest machine is a better match for the way most of us shoot. To meet this need, FS Reloading is pleased to offer the LOAD-ALL II from Lee Precision (shown in the image at right).
Shells produced by the Lee Precision Load-All II not only look better than those loaded on machines costing hundreds of dollars more, but they also usually produce more uniform velocity and patterns. You can load just as fast on a Lee Precision Load-All II as with any other brand of loader.
Twenty-four shot and powder bushings are included free. The bushings alone can cost several dollars each from other manufacturers and they're not as accurate as those made by Lee Precision. Only Lee Precision supplies molded bushings.
The Load-All II is a time proven tool with hundreds of thousands in use world-wide. In over forty years, we have yet to see one worn out.
LOAD-ALL II FEATURES:
- Reload up to 200 shells per hour
- Shot hopper holds over 5 lbs. of shot, enough to load over 125 rounds
- Built-in primer catcher with an easy-to-empty door right up front
- Recesses at every station for speedy shell positioning
- Easy and economical gauge conversion supports 12 gauge, 16 gauge and 20 gauge shells
- Adjustable from the standard 2 3/4 shell, up to 3 inch shell
At this time, Lee Precision has no plans to produce a Load-All II in 10 gauge, 28 gauge or .410.