Lee Precision Pacesetter 3-Die Set 280 Ackley Improved
Lee Precision PaceSetter 3-Die 280 Ackley Improved Set includes the exclusive Lee Factory Crimp die.
It crimps the bullet in place more firmly than any other tool which
prevent buckling of the case and makes for more accurate shooting. The
die set also includes a Bullet Seating Die that works
with almost any point style bullet. A simple finger adjustment is all
that is needed to adjust the seating depth. If you are reloading for
more than one firearm or reloading cases that were fired in other
firearms the Full Length Sizer Die is a must. These
dies are your best buy. They also include a shell holder, powder
dipper, load data and are packed in a durable storage box.
- Full Length Sizer Die (image shown at right)
- Bullet Seating Die
- Factory Crimp Die
- Built In Stuck Case Remover
- EZ X Expander
- Shell Holder
- Powder Dipper
- Load Data
reloading can be dangerous if done improperly, and should not be
attempted by persons not willing and able to read and follow the
instructions included with each product exactly.
- Always wear safety glasses when reloading and shooting.
- Ammunition loaded with these tools should be used in modern guns, in good condition.
- Children should not be permitted to reload ammunition without strict parental supervision.
- Primers and gun powders, like gasoline and matches, can be dangerous if improperly handled or misused.
do not accept responsibility for ammunition loaded with these tools, as
we have no control over the manufacture and storage of components or
the loading procedure and techniques used.
Help for product 90989