Lee Precision Pacesetter 3-Die Set .224 Valkyrie
Lee Precision .224 Valkyrie Pacesetter 3-Die Set has the same features and quality of Lee Precision`s standard dies. Includes a Full Length Sizing Die that allows you to restore any case to factory original dimensions, so you can fire form it in your gun. Lubrication is needed with this Die. This die set also includes a Bullet Seating Die which is tapered on end for use with the Lee Automatic Bullet Feeder. It's universal free floating seating plug works with nearly any point style bullet. Finger adjustable seating depth eliminates fumbling with pliers to make simple seating depth adjustments. Half the price of competitive dies which most often do not include load data, which is priceless on odd or obsolete calibers.
- Full Length Sizing Die (lubrication required)
- Easy Adjust Dead Length Bullet Seating Die
- Factory Crimp Die
- Universal Shell Holder
- Powder Dipper
- Instructions/Load Data
- Seating bullets excessively deep will reduce the case capacity and increase the pressure. It is extremely important that full wadcutter bullets be used with light loads only. You can select these by their reduced velocity.
- If using a Steel Sizer, be sure to lubricate your cases. Without lubrication, your die will be damaged and the case may become stuck in the die.
Ammunition reloading can be dangerous if done improperly, and should not be attempted by persons not willing and able to read and follow the instructions included with each product exactly.
- Always wear safety glasses when reloading and shooting.
- Ammunition loaded with these tools should be used in modern guns, in good condition.
- Children should not be permitted to reload ammunition without strict parental supervision.
- Primers and gun powders, like gasoline and matches, can be dangerous if improperly handled or misused.
- We do not accept responsibility for ammunition loaded with these tools, as we have no control over the manufacture and storage of components or the loading procedure and techniques used.
Help for product 90066
| || |