Lee Precision Reloader Press
Now with the Breech Lock System
An outstanding value. Exclusive balance lever that can't drop down to pinch your fingers. Unlimited hand clearance that only a "C" frame can offer. Works equally well with the right or left hand. Even if you already own a press, an extra press is always useful for decapping, bullet seating or bullet sizing. Accepts standard 7/8 x14 thread dies and standard universal press shell holders.
The Lee Precision Reloader Press is an outstanding value. Exclusive balance lever that can't drop down to pinch your fingers. Unlimited hand clearance that only a "C" frame can offer. Works equally well with the right or left hand. Even if you already own a press, an extra press is always useful for decapping, bullet seating or bullet sizing.
- "C" Frame Press
- Hardwood Ball and Lever
- Shell Holder Retainer
- Ram and Ram Pin
- Link Bolts & Nuts
- One breech lock bushing
- "C" Frame with Unlimited Hand Clearance
- Built-in Primer Catcher
- ASTM 380 Alloy Frame
- breech lock system
- To prime cases with this press, you must us the Lee Ram Prime which includes, easy to change punches for large and small primers. Fits all brands of presses.
- Accepts standard 7/8 x14 thread dies and standard universal press shell holders.
- For Instructions & more info, click on the "Man" Icon.
Ammunition reloading can be dangerous if done improperly, and should not be attempted by persons not willing and able to read and follow the instructions included with each product exactly.
- Always wear safety glasses when reloading and shooting.
- Ammunition loaded with these tools should be used in modern guns, in good condition.
- Children should not be permitted to reload ammunition without strict parental supervision.
- Primers and gun powders, like gasoline and matches, can be dangerous if improperly handled or misused.
- We do not accept responsibility for ammunition loaded with these tools, as we have no control over the manufacture and storage of components or the loading procedure and techniques used.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF YOUR LOADS
FACTORS THAT WILL INCREASE PRESSURES. SOME WILL BE DANGEROUS:
- DO NOT USE more powder than recommended
- DO NOT USE a heavier bullet than recommended
- DO NOT SEAT the bullet deeper than normal
- DO NOT USE magnum primers unless using a slow burning ball powder
- Greatly oversize bullets, excessively hard bullets or cases that are too long will cause higher pressures
- High temperatures or cartridges that were stored in a hot car or trunk will produce higher pressures
Help for product 90045
Lee Precision Reloader Press
- Brand: Lee Precision
- Product Code: 90045
- Reward Points: 36
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- MPN: 90045
- UPC: 734307900458
- Condition: New
- Shipping Restrictions: No
- Carrier Restrictions: No
- DOT Regulated: No
- Country of Origin: United States
- Product Weight: 2.3 lbs
- Package Quantity: 1
- Price in reward points: 2130