Lee Precision PRO 4 20LB 220V
The Lee Precision Pro 4-20, 220 Volt with the Infinite Heat Control is mounted away from the high heat of the pot. This eliminates failures associated with thermostatically controlled units. Thermal feed back to the Infinite Control permits heater to put out full power until metal has melted. Large diameter high capacity pot, holds approximately 20 pounds of lead. A generous 4 inches of clearance under the spout accepts all brands of bullet molds and most sinker molds.
It also includes an adjustable mold guide to quickly and accurately position any mold for pouring. This second generation design incorporates the famous Lee patented high-efficiency design and dependable remote sensing thermostat, now in a dust tight housing. Long life 700-watt tubular heating element assures quick melting and rapid recovery. New micro adjustable, flow control valve adjusts instantly with a twist of the screw driver. Front mounted low maintenance replaceable valve spout allows instant reseating with a turn of a screwdriver.
220 Volt melting pots DOES NOT SHIP WITH A PLUG on the electric cord. Every country has a unique plug, so you will be responsible for purchasing and attaching a plug.
- Capacity: 20 lbs
- Voltage: 220 Volt
- Pot Diameter: 4"
- Wattage: 700-Watt
- Melt Time: 20-30 minutes to melt lead at 600 degrees F
- The convenient, bottom-pour design features a micro adjustable flow control valve which can be fine-tuned with a screwdriver.
- This melter will reach between 450 and 900 degrees Fahrenheit. Cast at the lowest temperature that will give good fill out. 650 degrees is a good starting point. 220 volt
- The following lead information is from the Lee Precision Modern Reloading 2nd Edition Book, Pages 119 & 120.
- For best results, bullet strength must be matched to breech pressure.
- Black Powder guns require Pure Lead.
- Target handgun loads should use Lead with 1% Tin. Tin makes bullet alloy more castable & harder.
- Lead with some wheel weights used for high pressure handguns.
- Use Wheel Weights for very light rifle loads.
- High Pressure Rifle loads use Linotype.
- Beware of Zinc! One part Zinc in 10,000 parts of Lead Alloy will ruin it's castability.
WARNING: Melting lead and casting lead objects will expose you and others in the area to lead, which is known to cause birth defects, other reproductive harm and cancer. See instructions on Reducing Exposure supplied with product.
USE STRONG VENTILATION
Lead contamination in the air, dust and on your skin is invisible. Keep Children and pregnant women away during use and until clean-up is complete. Risk can be reduced, BUT NOT eliminated , with strong ventilation. Washing hands immediately after use of these products before eating or smoking. Careful cleaning of surfaces and floors with disposable wipes, after lead dust has settled. Use lead-specific cleaner with EDTA or high phosphate detergent (such as dishwasher detergent). Bag wipes for disposal.Help for product 90948
We are required to provide Prop 65 product warnings by California's Dear Leader. Please give them appropriate attention.
Prop 65: Warning:
Prop 65: Warning:for the melters and bullet molds: WARNING: Melting and casting lead objects will expose you and others in the area to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm and cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. See instructions on Reducing Exposure supplied with product.
Lee Precision PRO 4 20LB 220V
|Only Ships to:||USA & Select Other Countries|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Product Weight:||4.55 lbs|
- Price in reward points: 4260
|Expected in stock:||12 Mar 2020|
This product is currently out-of-stock:
Help for product 90948