Lee Precision Pro 1000 .380 Auto
The Fully Automatic Lee Precision Pro 1000 3-hole Reloading Kit for the .380 ACP (Automatic Colt Pistol), can get a loaded cartridge with each pull of the lever. Primers, like powder, are fed only if a case is present. Alternate loading sequence lets you load one case at a time. Great kit for beginners. Can change calibers in minutes. Another feature is the Ergonomic foam grip roller handle with all-steel linkage.
WORLD'S FASTEST HANDLOADING PRESS
- Pro 1000 Press
- Full Length Sizing Die
- Powder Through Expanding Die
- Bullet Seating Die
- 3-Hole Turret
- #4 Shell Plate
- Auto Drum Powder Measure
- Ergo Foam Grip Roller Handle
- Universal Case Feeder
- Priming System
- Case Sensor
- Press Type: Progressive Press
- Auto Index: Yes
- Number of Stations: 3
- Frame Material: Steel, Cast Aluminum and Polymer
- Handle Location: Bottom Right or Left
- Die Size Accepted: 7/8"-14 Threaded Dies
- Die Bushing Accepted: No
- Die Bushing Brand Used: N/A, Utilizes 3 Hole Turrets (Comes with 1)
- Spent Primer Collection System
- Ram Stroke: 3-1/2"
- Priming Feature: Uses the Lee Pro 1000 Primer Attachment
- Number of Mounting Holes: 3
- Mounting Hardware Included: No
- This Press only accepts the 3-Hole Turret
- Please note that the Pro Auto-Disk powder measure (included as part of the kit) will only work with Lee powder-through expanding dies.
- To reload more than one caliber this press is easily changed over. All that is needed is an extra turret and the appropriate shell plate carrier (sold separately), some cartridges might require the Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure Double Disk Kit (Item# 90195)
- For Instructions and more information, click the "Man" Icon.
- Warranty: Lee Precision 2 year Unconditional Guarantee.
Only CCI or Remington brand primers are safe to use with this press.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF YOUR LOADS
FACTORS THAT WILL INCREASE PRESSURES. SOME WILL BE DANGEROUS:
- DO NOT USE more powder than recommended
- DO NOT USE a heavier bullet than recommended
- DO NOT SEAT the bullet deeper than normal
- DO NOT USE magnum primers unless using a slow burning ball powder
- Greatly oversize bullets, excessively hard bullets or cases that are too long will cause higher pressures
- High temperatures or cartridges that were stored in a hot car or trunk will produce higher pressures
We are required to provide Prop 65 product warnings by California's Dear Leader. Please give them appropriate attention.
Prop 65: Warning: Handling live primers and spent primers may expose you to lead or other chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm and cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Prop 65: Warning:
Prop 65: Warning:This product may contain steel alloyed with trace amounts of lead and other elements which are known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm and cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. To prevent exposure, do not alter the product by welding, grinding, etc.
Lee Precision Pro 1000 .380 Auto
|Only Ships to:||Selected Countries|
|Availability:||Only 1 Left! Don't miss it!|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Product Weight:||12.95 lbs|
- Price in reward points: 14400