Lee Precision Powder Measure Kit
The Lee Precision Powder Measure Kit is the safest way to reload ammunition. Powder density can vary by as much as 16%, you may be reducing your charge by considerably more than 10% with the dipper. Includes 15 graduated powder dippers from .3cc to 4.3cc. and a powder dispensing chart on a unique slide card with 95 listed powders. Since Powder measures cannot get out of adjustment, they continue to be poplular for the reloader who loads in small quantities. Powder Dippers can be purchased separately also.
- 15 Powder dippers: .3, .5, .7, 1.0, 1.3, 1.6, 1.9, 2.2, 2.5, 2.8, 3.1, 3.4, 3.7, 4.0, 4.3cc
- Powder Dispensing Slide Card
- Reduces all maximum pressure loads by 10%
- Wash in soap & water to restore anti-static condition
- Because we have no control over the use of these tool, manufacture and storage of the powder and components, we cannot accept responsibility for the use of these measures or tables.
- Only use load data that has been supplied by the powder manufacturer you intend to use.
- Click on "Man" Icon for Dipper Capacity Chart and catalog description
- Ammunition reloading can be dangereous if done improperly and should not be attempted by persons not willing and able to read and follow instructions exactly.
- Children should not be permitted to reload ammunition without strict parental supervision.
Help for product 90100
| || |