Lee Precision Melter 110 V
Lee Precision High Speed Melter, 110 Volt with the Infinite Heat Control, is mounted away from the high heat of the pot. This eliminates failures associated with thermostatically controlled units. Thermal feed back to the Infinite Control permits heater to put out full power until metal has melted. Easily handles 4-cavity molds. Takes less than 15 minutes to melt 4 pounds of metal. 500 watts AC only.
LEE MAKES BULLET CASTING EASIER
- Capacity: 10 Pounds
- Voltage: 110 Volt
- Pot Diameter: 4"
- Wattage: 500
- Melt Time: Approx. 20 minutes
- Function: Melting and blending lead alloys for bullet casting
- Infinite Heat Control eliminates thermal feed back
- Adjustable Flow Valve
- Capable of 900 degress Fahrenheit
- The following lead information is from the Lee Precision Modern Reloading 2nd Edition Book, Pages 119 & 120.
- For best results, bullet strength must be matched to breech pressure.
- Black Powder guns require Pure Lead.
- Target handgun loads should use Lead with 1% Tin. Tin makes bullet alloy more castable & harder.
- Lead with some wheel weights used for high pressure handguns.
- Use Wheel Weights for very light rifle loads.
- High Pressure Rifle loads use Linotype.
- Beware of Zinc! One part Zinc in 10,000 parts of Lead Alloy will ruin it's castability.
WARNING: Melting lead and casting lead objects will expose you and others in the area to lead, which is known to cause birth defects, other reproductive harm and cancer. See instructions on Reducing Exposure supplied with product.
USE STRONG VENTILATION
Lead contamination in the air, dust and on your skin is invisible. Keep Children and pregnant women away during use and until clean-up is complete. Risk can be reduced, BUT NOT eliminated , with strong ventilation. Washing hands immediately after use of these products before eating or smoking. Careful cleaning of surfaces and floors with disposable wipes, after lead dust has settled. Use lead-specific cleaner with EDTA or high phosphate detergent (such as dishwasher detergent). Bag wipes for disposal.Help for product 90021
We are required to provide Prop 65 product warnings by California's Dear Leader. Please give them appropriate attention.
Prop 65: Warning:
Prop 65: Warning:for the melters and bullet molds: WARNING: Melting and casting lead objects will expose you and others in the area to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm and cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. See instructions on Reducing Exposure supplied with product.
Lee Precision Melter 110 V
|Only Ships to:||Selected Countries|
|Availability:||Only 1 Left! Don't miss it!|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Product Weight:||2.2 lbs|
- Price in reward points: 3972