Lee Precision Load Master .223 Remington
The Lee Precision Load-Master .223 Remington Press has many advanced features. It allows you to load progressively or singley without spilled powder or components. This massive press has five stations so you can factory crimp and post size. Stroke and clearance sufficient for the largest magnum rifle cases. Grease fittings along with hard chrome plated ram (1 3/4") insure a lifetime of service. Automatic indexing with a wedge lock mechanism. Accepts all popular brands of dies.
LOAD RIFLE & PISTOL ROUNDS WITH EASE
- Full Length Sizer Die
- Powder through Expanding Die
- Bullet Seating Die
- Auto-Drum Powder Measure (On Selected Calibers)
- Removable Turrets
- Automatic (4) Tube Case Feeder (pistol calibers)
- Loaded Round Ejector & Case Catcher
- Primer Feed
- Quick Change Shell Plate
- Ram is 1 3/4" in diameter
- Five stations for factory crimp & post size
- Accepts all popular brands of dies
- Automatic indexing with wedge lock mechanism
- Positive & foolproof priming system
- Removable turrets. Change calibers in seconds
- Easy to empty primer catcher, guaranteed to catch every primer
- For Instructions and more information, click on the "Man" Icon
- Replacement part Shell Plate Knurled Nut, #RE1526
- Replacement part "O" Ring only, #RE1528
- The dies included with this kit can also be used to reload empty 5.56mm NATO cases. See the warning below about firing factory loaded 5.56mm NATO rounds in guns chambered for .223 Remington.
For presses sold after March 1, 2012 directly from the factory: Lee Load-Master progressive 5-hole reloading kit for .223 Remington Includes: Press, PaceSetter dies (full length sizing, bullet seating, and factory crimp dies) Turret, #4S shell plate, Pro Auto-Disk powder measure, Double Disk Kit, Rifle case feeder and Primer feed.
For presses sold before March 1, 2012: Lee Load-Master progressive 5-hole reloading kit for .223 Remington Includes: Press, PaceSetter dies (full length sizing, bullet seating, and factory crimp dies) turret, #4S shell plate, Pro Auto-Disk Powder Measure, Case inserter and Primer feed.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF YOUR LOADS
FACTORS THAT WILL INCREASE PRESSURES. SOME WILL BE DANGEROUS:
- DO NOT USE more powder than recommended
- DO NOT USE a heavier bullet than recommended
- DO NOT SEAT the bullet deeper than normal
- DO NOT USE magnum primers unless using a slow burning ball powder
- Greatly oversize bullets, excessively hard bullets or cases that are too long will cause higher pressures
- High temperatures or cartridges that were stored in a hot car or trunk will produce higher pressures
Ammunition reloading can be dangerous if done improperly, and should not be attempted by persons not willing and able to read and follow the instructions included with each product exactly.
- Always wear safety glasses when reloading and shooting.
- Ammunition loaded with these tools should be used in modern guns, in good condition.
- Children should not be permitted to reload ammunition without strict parental supervision.
- Primers and gun powders, like gasoline and matches, can be dangerous if improperly handled or misused.
- We do not accept responsibility for ammunition loaded with these tools, as we have no control over the manufacture and storage of components or the loading procedure and techniques used.
- Only CCI or Remington brand primers are safe to use with this press. If you plan on using any brand besides CCI or Remington, you must also order the Lee Precision Explosion Shield.
- 5.56mm NATO rounds should not be fired in guns chambered for .223 Remington as a dangerous overpressure situation could result. See the following articles for more information.
- .223 Remington vs. 5.56 NATO: What You Don t Know Could Hurt You
- Winchester Ammunition News and Press Release .223 Rem VS 5.56mm
- SAAMI Technical Data Sheet Unsafe Firearm-Ammunition Combinations
- The Gun Zone 5.56mm v. .223 Remington
- ArmaLIite Technical Note 45: 5.56 NATO vs SAAMI .223 Remington Chambers
We are required to provide Prop 65 product warnings by California's Dear Leader. Please give them appropriate attention.
Prop 65: Warning: Handling live primers and spent primers may expose you to lead or other chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm and cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Prop 65: Warning:
Prop 65: Warning:This product may contain steel alloyed with trace amounts of lead and other elements which are known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm and cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. To prevent exposure, do not alter the product by welding, grinding, etc.
Lee Precision Load Master .223 Remington
|Only Ships to:||Selected Countries|
|Availability:||Out Of Stock - No Backorder|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Product Weight:||15.2 lbs|
- Price in reward points: 21000