Lee Precision Collet 2-Die Set .300 HAMR
There is no loading system that will load more accurate ammunition than the Lee Precision .300 HAMR Collet 2-Die Set. The Collet Die squeezes the case neck against a precision mandrel for a perfect bullet fit, with minimum run-out. No case lube is needed. Maximum accuracy is usually achieved by seating the bullet out far enough to touch or almost touching the rifle with the Bullet Seating Die. This provides the shot start pressure, normally supplied by the crimp.
Not recommended for Autoloaders, Slide or Lever Action Guns.
- Collet neck sizing die (Shown in picture at right)
- Dead length bullet seating die
- Shell Holder
- Powder Dipper
- Load Data
- Storage box
- No Lubrication Required
- Guaranteed accuracy
- Extends case life 10X
- Fastest to use
- No cleaning required
- Not recommended for autoloaders, slide or lever action guns
- For further Load Data try HODGDON Powder Co.
- Seating bullets excessively deep will reduce the case capacity and increase the pressure. It is extremely important that full wadcutter bullets be used with light loads ONLY. You can select these by their reduced velocity.
Ammunition reloading can be dangerous if done improperly, and should not be attempted by persons not willing and able to read and follow the instructions included with each product exactly.
- Always wear safety glasses when reloading and shooting.
- Ammunition loaded with these tools should be used in modern guns, in good condition.
- Children should not be permitted to reload ammunition without strict parental supervision.
- Primers and gun powders, like gasoline and matches, can be dangerous if improperly handled or misused.
- We do not accept responsibility for ammunition loaded with these tools, as we have no control over the manufacture and storage of components or the loading procedure and techniques used.
Help for product 91608