Lee Precision Classic Turret Press Kit
The Lee Classic Turret Press included in this kit features the solid steel linkage of Lee's Classic Cast press with a sturdy iron base and a long stroke that allows rifle cases over 3" long to be loaded using the automatic index. The large ram is drilled completely through to dispose primers in an attached clear PVC tube. Instant change turrets are the same as the Lee Turret Press.
A MACHINE THAT DOES IT ALL
- Lee Classic Turret Press with Automatic Index
- Lee Precision 2020 Auto Drum powder measure with powder bottle adapter, perfect for all handgun and small rifle cartridges
- Lee Precision Powder Measure Riser
- Large and Small Lee Precision Safety Prime for easy on press priming.
- Instant change 4 Hole Turret that makes changing calibers a snap.
- Case Cutter, Lock Stud, Chamfer Tool and Primer Pocket Cleaner
- One tube of Lee Precision Case Sizing Lube
- Lee Precision Safety Powder Scale
- Lee Precision's Modern Reloading Second Edition
IF YOU PLAN TO RELOAD RIFLE CARTRIDGES, YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
- The proper Case Length Gauge and Shell Holder for your caliber
- Lee 90668 Short Charging Die for .22 Hornet to .223 Remington
- Lee 90194 Long Charging Die for .223 Remington to .300 Winchester Magnum
- These inexpensive items (Above) are necessary to help ensure your cases are the proper length and to charge the rifle cases
- For Instructions & more info, click on the "Man" Icon.
- Includes Lee's Powder Bottle Adapter. If you prefer the old style red powder hopper, add the following parts to your order.
- Lee Precision part AP1646 Hopper with Cover
- Lee Precision FP2112 8-32X3/8 Phillips Truss Head
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF YOUR LOADS
FACTORS THAT WILL INCREASE PRESSURES. SOME WILL BE DANGEROUS:
- DO NOT USE more powder than recommended
- DO NOT USE a heavier bullet than recommended
- DO NOT SEAT the bullet deeper than normal
- DO NOT USE magnum primers unless using a slow burning ball powder
- Greatly oversize bullets, excessively hard bullets or cases that are too long will cause higher pressures
- High temperatures or cartridges that were stored in a hot car or trunk will produce higher pressures
Ammunition reloading can be dangerous if done improperly, and should not be attempted by persons not willing and able to read and follow the instructions included with each product exactly.
- Always wear safety glasses when reloading and shooting.
- Ammunition loaded with these tools should be used in modern guns, in good condition.
- Children should not be permitted to reload ammunition without strict parental supervision.
- Primers and gun powders, like gasoline and matches, can be dangerous if improperly handled or misused.
- We do not accept responsibility for ammunition loaded with these tools, as we have no control over the manufacture and storage of components or the loading procedure and techniques used.
The Classic Turret Press in the photo is mounted on Lee's Bench Plate which is sold separately.Help for product 90304
We are required to provide Prop 65 product warnings by California's Dear Leader. Please give them appropriate attention.
Prop 65: Warning: Handling live primers and spent primers may expose you to lead or other chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm and cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Prop 65: Warning:
Prop 65: Warning:This product may contain steel alloyed with trace amounts of lead and other elements which are known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm and cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. To prevent exposure, do not alter the product by welding, grinding, etc.
Lee Precision Classic Turret Press Kit
|Only Ships to:||Selected Countries|
|Availability:||Only 1 Left! Don't miss it!|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
- Price in reward points: 16830