Lee Precision Classic Turret Press Kit
The Lee Classic Turret Press included in this kit features the solid steel linkage of Lee's Classic Cast press with a sturdy iron base and a long stroke that allows rifle cases over 3" long to be loaded using the automatic index. The large ram is drilled completely through to dispose primers in an attached clear PVC tube.
The Lee Classic Turret Press included in this kit features the solid steel linkage of Lee's Classic Cast press with a sturdy iron base and a long stroke that allows rifle cases over 3" long to be loaded using the automatic index. The large ram is drilled completely through to dispose primers in an attached clear PVC tube. Instant change turrets are the same as the Lee Turret Press.
A MACHINE THAT DOES IT ALL
- Lee Classic Turret Press with Automatic Index
- Lee Precision Auto Drum powder measure, perfect for all handgun and small rifle cartridges
- Lee Precision Auto Disk Riser
- Large and Small Lee Precision Safety Prime for easy on press priming.
- Instant change 4 Hole Turret that makes changing calibers a snap.
- Case Cutter, Lock Stud, Chamfer Tool and Primer Pocket Cleaner
- One tube of Lee Precision Case Sizing Lube
- Lee Precision Safety Powder Scale
- Lee Precision's Modern Reloading Second Edition
IF YOU PLAN TO RELOAD RIFLE CARTRIDGES, YOU WILL NEED:
- These inexpensive items (Above) are necessary to help ensure your cases are the proper length and to adequately charge the larger capacity rifle cases since the measure that comes with the kit is designed for charging handgun cases.
- For Instructions & more info, click on the "Man" Icon.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF YOUR LOADS
FACTORS THAT WILL INCREASE PRESSURES. SOME WILL BE DANGEROUS:
- DO NOT USE more powder than recommended
- DO NOT USE a heavier bullet than recommended
- DO NOT SEAT the bullet deeper than normal
- DO NOT USE magnum primers unless using a slow burning ball powder
- Greatly oversize bullets, excessively hard bullets or cases that are too long will cause higher pressures
- High temperatures or cartridges that were stored in a hot car or trunk will produce higher pressures
Ammunition reloading can be dangerous if done improperly, and should not be attempted by persons not willing and able to read and follow the instructions included with each product exactly.
- Always wear safety glasses when reloading and shooting.
- Ammunition loaded with these tools should be used in modern guns, in good condition.
- Children should not be permitted to reload ammunition without strict parental supervision.
- Primers and gun powders, like gasoline and matches, can be dangerous if improperly handled or misused.
- We do not accept responsibility for ammunition loaded with these tools, as we have no control over the manufacture and storage of components or the loading procedure and techniques used.
The Classic Turret Press in the photo is mounted on Lee's Bench Plate which is sold separately.
Help for product 90304
|Press||Lee Classic Turret Press|
|Case Lube||Lee Resizing Lubricant|
|Powder Measure||Lee Pro Auto-Drum powder measure|
|Priming||Lee Large & Small Safety Priming Tool, Lee Primer Arm Small and Large|
|Powder Scale||Lee Safety Scale Red|
|Turret||Lee 4 Hole Turret 90269|
|Books||Lee Modern Reloading 2nd Edition|
|Case Conditioning Tools||Lee Cutter and Lock Stud, Lee Chamfer Tool, Lee Small and Large Primer Pocket Cleaning Tool|
|Reloading Dies||Not Included|
Lee Precision Classic Turret Press Kit
- Brand: Lee Precision
- Product Code: 90304
- Reward Points: 194
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- MPN: 90304
- UPC: 734307903046
- Condition: new
- Shipping Restrictions: No
- Carrier Restrictions: No
- DOT Regulated: No
- Country of Origin: United States
- Product Weight: 21 lbs
- Package Quantity: 1
- MSRP: $310.00
- Price in reward points: 11592