Hillman Zinc Pan Head Phillips Sheet Metal Screw 8 x 3/8
Hillman Zinc Pan Head Sheet Metal Screws, or tapping screws, are highly versatile. Though they are designed to attach metal to metal, they're also used to attach metal to wood, fiberglass, and plastic. Great for general repair around the house, their sharp threads draw materials together and ensure a secure hold. Sheet metal screws are fully threaded with a sharp point. A pre-drilled hole is required for installation.
- Design makes it easy for them to tap into and tighten against whatever they are being installed into
- Designed for joining metal objects, and attaching metal to wood, fiberglass and plastic
- Zinc finish for moderate corrosion protection
- Pre-drilled hole is required for these screws
- Sharp threads ensure a secure hold
- Comparable to Lee Precision FT2451