Hillman Zinc Pan Head Phillips Machine Screw 6-32 x 3/4
Hillman Zinc Pan Head Phillips Machine Screws feature a machine-cut thread throughout the length of their shank. Machine screws are used with nuts or screwed directly into a threaded receptacle to fasten various components together in machines, tools, etc. Fasten with a screwdriver to reduce risk of over-tightening and protect the screw and fastened material. If nuts are needed, use with nuts of the same finish and threading for proper fit. The length of a machine screw is measured from under the head to the point of the screw.
- Use to fasten metal parts together
- Zinc finish for moderate corrosion protection
- Fasten with screwdriver to reduce risk of over-tightening
- If nuts are needed, use with nuts of the same finish and threading
- Stronger thread than wood screws, made finer and more precisely