North American Rescue, Combat Application Tourniquet Holder, C-A-T
The C-A-T® Holder was specifically designed to allow personnel to place their C-A-T Tourniquet on their vest or gear for rapid and easy access. It is made of 1000D IR Signature Reduced Nylon with MOLLE/PALS-style connectors. The C-A-T Holder protects your tourniquet from the elements and has an easy-open elastic pull tab.
- Tailored specifically for your C-A-T, to protect it from exposure to the elements
- PALS/MOLLE-style connectors for versatile attachment to the duty vest, gear or belt (mounted horizontally or vertically) for rapid & easy access
- 1000D IR Signature Reduced Nylon
- Easy-open pull elastic tab with tourniquet ID patch - "TQ"
- NATO stock numbers available for COY and ODG. Contact Customer Service for details.
- Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T Tourniquets (not included)