Wheeler Engineering Cerama Coat, Foliage Green
Wheeler Engineering Cerama-Coat is a spray-on metal finish that brings new life to old guns without expensive airbrushes or painting equipment. This one-can solution is the toughest metal finish available. The formula contains a ceramic matrix, giving the finish ultimate durability, wear-resistance, and protection against rust and solvents.
The key to the super hard finish of Wheeler Engineering Cerama-Coat Gun Armor is ultra-fine ceramic molecules that actually crosslink and bond to the base material. Baking your parts after application forms the bond and hardens the finish making it highly resistant to scratching, chipping and gun solvents. Cerama-Coat bonds to all ferrous metals, alloys, stainless steel and synthetics that can be heated to 200 degrees F. It can be applied over bare metal or to parts with an existing blued, anodized or parkerized finish.
Often parts from different manufacturers won't be exactly the same shade of flat dark earth . With Cerama-Coat you can color match all your parts.
Applying Cerama-Coat is easy!
- Degrease the item to be coated
- Shake the Cerama-Coat can vigorously
- Spray the parts with three light coats of finish
- Allow coated parts to dry 30 minutes between each coat
- Bake coated plastic parts in an oven at 200 degrees for 2 hours to cure the finish
- Bake coated metal parts in an oven at 300 degrees for 30 minutes to cure the finish
- Ceramic infused formulation that crosslinks and bonds with the base material to create the most durable finish on the market
- Compatible with ferrous metals, alloys, stainless steel and synthetics
- Highly resistant to scratching, chipping and gun solvents
- Customize any gun or accessory
- Weatherproof any gun's finish
- Non reflective matte finish
- One 4 oz.. spray can containing enough Cerama-Coat to refinish two long guns
- Cerama-Coat is not intended for use on wood or scopes
- For best results, follow instructions the included instructions exactly
fs reloading recommends:
Tipton Vinyl Gloves Medium or Tipton Vinyl Gloves Large to protect your hands and prevent contamination of your parts with oils from your hands.
Help for product WH-567843