Bog RLD-2, Red Legged Devil Bipod, Tall
The Bog Pod RLD-2 Red Legged Devil Tall Bipod features Bog Pod's unigue Switcheroo Shooting System for quick, in-field changing of accessories. You can easily switch between a variety of shooting rests, camera mounts and binocular mounts. Rapid-adjust twist locks make for quick height adjustment between sitting, kneeling or standing positions from 22 to 68 .
The length of your RLD-2 Red Legged Devil Tall Bipod legs are easily adjusted by slightly twisting the desired leg section counterclockwise and pulling it out or pushing it in while firmly holding the leg section above. Once the desired length is obtained, the leg can be locked in place by twisting the leg clockwise until tight. After the preferred height is established, make note of the scale on the leg for future reference.
- Switcheroo Shooting System - Easily switch between accessories in the field using the same platform
- Use in sitting, kneeling, or standing positions - from 22" to 68" usable height when legs are spread
- Universal Shooting Rest swivels 360 and rubber covered to prevent damage to gun stocks
- Three-section, high-strength, lightweight aluminum legs with matte black finish
- Removable rubber feet unscrew to a reveal carbide tip for better grip on ice
- Rapid-adjust twist locks loosen or tighten legs with just a couple of turns
- Inch markers on middle leg sections help to quickly reach a set height
- Legs adjust independently out to 40 angle with adjustable tension
- Height when closed for carrying is 33"
- Carry bag and allen wrench included
- Weighs approximately 24 oz.
- Do not twist the plastic leg connectors
- Never use pliers to tighten or twist the leg
- Do not over loosen the leg or extend it past the Stop marker
- It is not necessary to use excessive force when twisting the leg to lock it
- Make sure the leg is locked into position before you attempt to use the Q-Stik
Help for product BG-735532