Lee Precision 223 Remington PRO 4000 PRESS KIT
The Lee Precision Pro 4000 is a true progressive press for less than the cost of a premium single stage press. Includes Lee 3 die Carbide set, shell plate, Universal Case Feeder, Auto-Drum Powder Measure, Safety Prime, everything you need to start reloading.
- Easy to use with no adjustments.
- View quick start guide and product instructions.
- Modular construction allows as much or as little automation as the operator desires with no adjustments.
- Cartridge changeover in seconds, including primer size with no adjustments.
- Breech Lock quick change feature in all four positions with no adjustments.
- Exclusive auto case placer with no adjustments.
- Through ram primer disposal with convenient built-in primer disposal tube. Includes four colored spline drive breech lock bushings.
- Includes large and small priming arms. Includes ergonomic, wood grip roller handle.
- Others charge nearly $50.00 for this comfort feature.
- Includes hex wrench for caliber changes with built in storage rack for tools.
- Others charge nearly $30.00 for the tools and storage rack alone!
- You must make the initial die adjustment into the Breech Lock bushings. Once set, the Breech Lock system allows for instant change.
Help for product 91551