Lee Precision Mold 7/8 oz Slug
Lee Precision 7/8 oz, 12 Gauge Single Cavity Shotgun Slug Mold features the exclusive Drive Key Slug which positively rotates the slug in rifled shotgun barrels. No need for a support wad or base filler as the Drive Key Slug also doubles as a support rib allowing use of a standard trap wad. Assures positive and smooth discard of the sabot wad. Mold has self centering automatic core pines for maximum speed and convenience. Slugs MUST be cast from PURE LEAD. Other alloys, like wheel weights will stick to the core pin and are nearly impossible to remove. Pure lead assures proper weight and good expansion.
LOAD SLUGS FOR LESS THAT STANDARD TRAP LOADS
- Slug Mold
- Sprue Plate
- Powder Measure (not usable with all loads)
- Instructions/Load Data
- Drive Key Slug rotates slug in barrel
- Self Centering Automatic Core Pins for maximum speed
- Slug mold will be damaged & bullet will be poor quality unless lubricated. FS Reloading recommends Frankford Arsenal Cleancast Lead Fluxing Compound or Frankford Arsenal Drop out Bullet Mold Release and Lube Aerosol.
- The Lee Precision Melter 110 V is the best method of melting your metal. Heat control is simple & your best bullets are poured with the Lee Ladle.
- Before handling lead or case lube, FS Reloading recommends Tipton Vinyl Gloves
- For Load Data information try HODGDON Powder Co.
WARNING: Melting lead and casting lead objects will expose you and others in the area to lead which is known to cause birth defects, other reproductive harm and cancer.
USE STRONG VENTILATION
Lead contamination in the air, dust and on your skin is invisible. Keep Children and pregnant women away during use and until clean-up is complete. Risk can be reduced, BUT NOT eliminated , with strong ventilation. Washing hands immediately after use of these products before eating or smoking. Careful cleaning of surfaces and floors with disposable wipes, after lead dust has settled. Use lead-specific cleaner with EDTA or high phosphate detergent (such as dishwasher detergent). Bag wipes for disposal.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF YOUR LOADS
FACTORS THAT WILL INCREASE PRESSURES. SOME WILL BE DANGEROUS:
- BE CERTAIN filler wad (if used) is placed under the slug
- BE CERTAIN you are using the correct bushing for the slug weight and powder type
- BE CERTAIN you are using the correct dipper. The included dipper is not usable with all loads
- The dipper must be filled and struck level
- DO NOT SEAT the bullet deeper than normal
- DO NOT USE magnum primers unless using a slow burning ball powder
- Greatly oversize bullets, excessively hard bullets or cases that are too long will cause higher pressures
- High temperatures or cartridges that were stored in a hot car or trunk will produce higher pressures
Ammunition reloading can be dangerous if done improperly, and should not be attempted by persons not willing and able to read and follow the instructions included with each product exactly.
- Always wear safety glasses when reloading and shooting.
- Ammunition loaded with these tools should be used in modern guns, in good condition.
- Children should not be permitted to reload ammunition without strict parental supervision.
- Primers and gun powders, like gasoline and matches, can be dangerous if improperly handled or misused.
- We do not accept responsibility for ammunition loaded with these tools, as we have no control over the manufacture and storage of components or the loading procedure and techniques used.
We are required to provide Prop 65 product warnings by California's Dear Leader. Please give them appropriate attention.
Prop 65: Warning:
Prop 65: Warning:for the melters and bullet molds: WARNING: Melting and casting lead objects will expose you and others in the area to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm and cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. See instructions on Reducing Exposure supplied with product.
Lee Precision Mold 7/8 oz Slug
|Only Ships to:||USA & Select Other Countries|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Product Weight:||1 lbs|
- Price in reward points: 1440